The Fund for Children, Youth, and Families (FFCYF) at The Greater Washington Community Foundation is pleased to announce the awarding of $1.97 million in grants to 46 nonprofit organizations serving disadvantaged children, youth, and families across the greater Washington region. The organizations will receive grants for up to $50,000 for project/program support or general operating support addressing the following issue areas: Stable Homes Stable Families, Foster Care & Adoption, and Academic & Career Success.
2016 FFCYF Grantees
- Alternative House
- AppleTree Institute for Education Innovation
- Arc of Prince George’s County
- Asian American LEAD
- Barker Adoption Foundation
- Bethany House of Northern Virginia, Inc.
- Bread for the City
- Bright Beginnings, Inc.
- Capital Partners for Education
- Central American Resource Center
- Child and Family Network Centers
- Children’s Law Center
- Collegiate Directions, Inc.
- Community of Hope
- Congressional Coalition for Adoption Institute
- Court Appointed Special Advocates Fairfax County
- Court Appointed Special Advocates Montgomery County
- Court Appointed Special Advocates Prince George’s County
- Dance Makers
- DC Alliance of Youth Advocates
- DC Law Students in Court
- District Alliance for Safe Housing, Inc.
- Doorways for Women and Families
- Dwelling Place
- Educacion Para Nuestro Futuro
- Friends of Guest House
- Friendship Place
- Generation Hope
- Good Shepherd Housing and Family Services, Inc.
- Healthy Babies Project
- Housing Counseling Services
- Housing Initiative Partnership, Inc.
- Jubilee Housing, Inc.
- Latino Student Fund
- Mental Health Association of Frederick County
- Metropolitan Council of Governments
- Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless Inc.
- New Hope Housing
- SCAN of Northern Virginia
- Stepping Stones Shelter
- United Communities Against Poverty
- Venture Philanthropy Partners
- Voices for Virginia’s Children
- Washington Legal Clinic for the Homeless
- Wesley Housing Development Corporation
- Young Women’s Project