We hosted the Spring 2020 Fund for Children, Youth, and Families Informational Webinar on February 18, 2020. The webinar provided an overview of the Fund for Children, Youth, and Families; an overview of the Outcomes Funding Framework; and an overview of the application system and review process that will be used or the Fund for Children, Youth, and Families. Several items to note from the webinar, include:
- You can only apply to one priority area.
- You must select at least one outcome for your priority area of interest and each outcome must have at least one target.
- In addition to the requirements the application portal, please ensure the Narrative also includes a brief summary of your organization’s history and mission (including previous experience working in the program area for which you are applying); a brief describes the organization’s current programs, activities, and accomplishments; and a brief description your core capabilities as an organization.
- In addition to the formatting requirements listed for the Narrative in the application portal, please use a size 11 font.
- If previous funding has been received from The Community Foundation, the applicant must be current in reporting to The Community Foundation as specified in the grant agreement.
- The online application system can only be accessed on Internet Explorer or Firefox. We encourage you to visit the site and login and/or create your account now in order to make sure you have no technical issue accessing the online application system.
- Applications are due by 4:00pm EST on Monday, March 9, 2020.
- Awards will be announced in Summer 2020. The tentative date for implementation would be July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021.